Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter fun

Hello lovelies,

I hope everyone had a good Easter weekend (those that celebrate anyway). I'm not very religious but I do like the family traditions that go along with Easter: getting dressed up, eating lots of candy, a delicious family dinner and of course breakfast mimosas!

I spent the day relaxing and spending some quality time with my family. I was excited because I got to break out this white dress for the festivities, since to me Easter unofficially marks spring. My littler sister and I did some posing for the family photo albums. 


This dress is great because it's so simple and white goes with everything of course. I decided to go with a neutral color pallet by pairing it with a beige cardigan and belt and added my gold ruffle sandals. If you have a paler complexion I suggest pairing the white with bright colors like coral or teal. 

All in all it was a great day, but my favorite part had to be enjoying the beautiful weather here on the East Coast by going outside to blow bubbles! 

xo, AM

No comments:

Post a Comment